Makers of Practice Magic Psychotherapy Billing Software
Dear Valued Customer:
As you know, Practice MAGIC is a wonderful program and we have many customers who use it year after year, some for over a decade and a half now. This is good for them, and turns out to be bad for us, because they sometimes expect us to invest expensive tech time into returning their emails and supplying support every time they change computers, have a hard drive crash, change printers or change operating systems. Although all our documentation says that we charge for tech support for these changes, we rarely have. We know you often feel desperate to get things working, and, if a single email response (which sometimes turns into four or five) will get you back on the road, we have tried to give it to you. The problem is that twenty brief email responses per day add up and the number of Practice MAGIC users grows daily. We have therefore devised a clever way that you can get our help without driving us to the poorhouse.
Please click on the line below that describes your problem:
1. I want to order Practice MAGIC for the first time.
2. I am interested in purchasing the program but have questions.
3. I need a yearly update, or I am having a problem with the code given to me.
4. Problem: "2010" is printing on CMS-1500 forms as "1910" (or "2011" as "1911.")
5. I have an old version of the program and I need an upgrade to handle the CMS 1500 form with NPI number.
6. My program has printed properly in the past but no longer prints properly.
7. I am reinstalling the program or transferring my data onto a new computer or harddrive and am having problems or questions. New
8. Will Practice MAGIC hotsync with my new handheld?
9. What version of Practice MAGIC do I have? Is it for the new NPI number? Is it multiuser?
10. My program has expired and I no longer use it because I have retired, but I would like to be able to access old data.
12. I need to make an appointment for charged Tech Support
13. Why do you charge for tech support?
14. Other Questions and Problems:
15. If you still didn't find an answer: Please fill out the form below. If your question can be found in the 14 items above or it is answered in the automatic self-prompting demo that can be run from the opening screen of Practice MAGIC (Windows only) there will be a tech support charge for responding to your inquiry ($100/hr with $50 minumum). Before asking a technical question, please make sure you have run the automatic demo and that you have tried doing a search in our online manual,
For your convenience a copy of the on-line Windows manual is included at the bottom of this support page.